I am nervous about what we will find out tomorrow. I'm still so torn! Honestly some days I just sit and wonder about Max and what is really going on with him. We have great days-days where I think that he is a healthy functioning child. Other days I know that my little boy needs some help. I just don't know. I'm so confused. No I don't want to hear that my baby boy has a delay in any area.
I do know that this story was already written way before we even knew that Max would be ours. I know that no matter what the outcome my little boy will still be the same to me as he always has been. And I know that my love will never change for him. The outcome of tomorrow will be as exactly as it is supposed to be-that is hard to write but I know that if the Lord intended Max to be different then we will accept it and do as much as we can for him.
I'm praying that tonight I can get some rest without worrying and take on whatever is thrown our way tomorrow.
I am so thankful to all of you that have been praying for us...Thank You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment