Thursday, January 26, 2012

I wanted to update Max's blog, More so for myself so I remember what life has been like lately! Max is turning into the most handsome Boy. He is soooo tall and most everywhere we go someone will mention how tall he is growing! He is still a Pappy's Boy and thinks he is the greatest thing ever! Max and I have "Our Special" times normally in the evening when he brings me his favorite book " Heaven is Having You"...sometimes we read this over and over and I never get tired of it! And more times than not I find myself getting teary eyed when I read this to him because it couldn't be a more perfect book.

His Signing and Vocalization are coming more and more! Some words that he uses often are Ball, Meme, Car, Milk, Eat, Egg and DVD. And he almost always tries to say a word that you ask him too! His personality warms my heart! He is extremely silly and very affectionate but when he is in a mood watch out! When he hurts or doesn't feel well he prefers Mom and if he has a boo-boo he likes me to kiss or rub it and tell him it will be ok!

He loves his V-Reader and it is really helping him learn his letters! He does really well with the touch screen so I'm thinking sometime here soon we may get him an Ipad.

Halle loves Max sooo much and their bond they have with each other is amazing! They know each other inside and out! She is a wonderful big Sister!

We have another Dr. appt Today. Max was on a antibiotic for 20 days( actually 2-10 day antibiotics back to back) for Ear infections and Sinus infections. We find out today if he will be reffered to a Pediatric ENT for further tests and such. Praying everything works out the way it is supposed to.

He continues to like School and his Teachers! He had a great obsession with Santa this Year that was the cutest thing! Max has ABA therapy every week with Billi and we love her! He continues to have his Eczema and we are praying he outgrows this.

So there you have it...I'm sure I will be back to update on our Dr. Visit!

No comments: