I believe that Every Mom tries to do their best to care for their children. You have their very best interest at heart and you would go to the ends of the Earth for them. You want to make sure that they are healthy so you take all the steps to ensure all of that. I know that I have struggled with decisions over the last few months because the things that you are told to do, some say it may hurt your child. I was always told and thought that shots were the best possible thing for your child. I was vaccinated as a child and to this point I am fine. Why would you go against what your Parents did and what you felt was right?
Yesterday we were given the results of the Blood, Urine and Stool Samples. I was a nervous wreck all day. By no means am I telling you not to vaccinate your child. You the Parent need to make that decision but my worst fear became reality! I wanted so badly to believe that it wasn't the shots and things in the enviroment that is making my child sick...
The Dr. first started off with the Stool Sample results. It came back that Max has very Low beneficial bacteria. In other words the bad bacteria is taking over and getting rid of the good bacteria that is in Max's system. So we need to replenish the Good Bacteria with a Probiotic.
Next Max was very deficient in Vitamin D which A LOT of these children are. The Doctor said that he wasn't surprised by this at all. So Max needs to be started on a Vitamin D supplement.
One that I was very anxious to get back was the sensitivities to Dairy and Gluten. We found that Max is EXTREMELY sensitive to Both. Max will never be allowed to have anything with Dairy in it or Gluten. After hearing those results it reassured me that I was doing the right thing with doing the diet.
There were a couple of things that came back that have me a little on edge and we are going to recheck him again in 3 months. His Liver enzymes came back Border line which we need to keep a close eye on. He is absolutely NOT allowed to have tylenol, only Motrin. There is a substance in tylenol that can harm the liver in these types of children.
The next one just has me sick. Max has elevated heavy metal toxicity. We believe the cause of this is the shots. Max can't rid the heavy metals out of his body properly. I am so upset about this because you are told that shots are good and there isn't anything in them that will harm your child. This isn't true. Max's Dr. told me that there are still traces of metals in the shots. There shouldn't be any kind of trace at all. I know for a fact that Max nor Halle will be vaccinated. I know that there are risks in this BUT I will not allow my children to have shots that could be harming their body. I know that some will judge and talk about what I am doing or not doing right and it is completely ok, I know that this is the right choice for us at this point and I will do whatever I have to do to get him better.
Max will be put on 4 new things starting this week. The first is ProBio Gold. The next is Cod Liver Oil. He will also take a Vitamin D supplement and Super NewThera. I am so Thankful that we FINALLY have answers, it may not be the answers that I wanted to hear but it just makes me more comfortable with my decision. I do have all the hope in the world that Max will get better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We totally support your decisions as a parent and WOULD NEVER judge you!
You're a great Mom!
Your kids are lucky to have you!
We love you all!
Post a Comment