Life has been in full gear these days and Max has been wonderful at going right along with the pace!
With Vacations, Road trips, Dr. visits and a Broken Arm I would say that he has been quite the busy Boy! Happily we see Max's Dr. on Thursday to get the dreaded cast off...HOORAY!!! Can you tell I am a little excited about this!
Anyway as you may have seen, Max's Big Sister starts school next month. I have been debating on whether or not to blog this because we aren't 100% sure if its going to be, but Max may also be attending school in October. As if the transition isn't hard enough sending one of your children off to school now we might be sending two! I have thought about this for a long time! I have debated and cried over this decision because I want to make the right one. To me Max is still little, I mean he is only 2 soon to be 3. However, I have always said that I want to do all that I can for him. I have talked to many Parents who send their children to this Autism classroom and they have said that it was the best thing they ever did. Sometime this month I will be going in to the classroom to observe and meet the Teachers. I am hoping that it is a good experience!
Please pray that we make the right decision. I want Max to learn to be independent and be involved with other children his age. I want him to learn the school setting so that one day he can go to school as any other child does. I don't want to hold him back! Like I said I have been so hesitant to post about this because at this point we still have questions. I just want him to experience things as his Sister does. We have been so blessed by this little Boy. The love that radiates from this little Boy just amazes me! He deserves everything that we are capable of giving him! If this means sending Him to school then that is what we will do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment