Monday, December 14, 2009

This morning I cried...


I cried because for the first time he drank out of his cup without being prompted too...
I cried because he sat in his High chair like a Big Guy and fed himself...

he was so proud of himself...

This morning I cried because this little Boy is trying so hard. We are soo proud of him and what he is learning...


2 comments:

gail said...

found your blog thru trish's blog. my son doesn't have autism but i remember all those emotions when we got his dx and wanting to make the right decisions. he is 12 now and it does get better. you have a great community of parents who you can tap into and you have the Lord. that makes all the difference in the world.

BrandiKohan said...

Mandy!! I just cried! YAY MAX!!! Reading your blog brings back so many emotions. You must be so proud!