I believe that God may have intervened in a special meeting this evening. Growing up all through school I had a very close friend. Through the years we became very close to each others family and did many things together. While at work this evening I saw my friends Aunt and Uncle. I haven't seen them in quite some time. As we were talking something kept telling me that I needed to tell them about Max. So when she asked how the kids were doing I proceeded to tell her about Max. "She looked at me and said Oh Amanda this is an intervention by God. I have worked with Autistic children for 12 years." I couldn't help but cry. She told me to call and would love if I were to visit with them. She told me that she would give any information to me that she had to give and that she would pray for our family.
See when Max turns 3 he will no longer see the therapists that are working with him now. They only work with children who are up to age 3. I was so upset to hear this at first because you become close to people and they are the very first set of therapists who have helped us tremendously. After Max turns 3 he will be transferred to the Juniata River Center. This is where Max will receive more therapy and is also where this dear lady works. After hearing what she did and where she works I felt much more at ease with it all. In my mind it makes everything so much more comfortable when you know someone personally that can help you with what you are going through. Isn't it wonderful how God brings people into your life for a reason. We are so fortunate to have so many people to help us. We truly are blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What an encouraging meeting - God is so good to us! He knows just what we need when we need it.
I was nervous about the transition from birth-3 to preschool too, so I understand your nervousness. It's good to hear that you have found some reassurance through this.
Post a Comment